Buyatab is not just about team lunches, fun company events or puppies in the office (although we have all 3!). We’re a Fintech maverick and officially the fastest growing software company in Vancouver three years in a row. We are working with some of the world’s leading brands (including Four Seasons, Fairmont, Whole Foods Market, Tim Hortons) as we develop the next generation of payments technology. We’re growing our technology team and are looking for an experienced Senior .NET Developer to join the team and make a real impact!
You have a wealth of hands on experience in .NET C# development. You are passionate about agile methodology, and want to contribute to a fast paced, highly collaborative Scrum team. You love learning, being challenged, and challenging others to grow and improve. You bring creative ideas and novel approaches to solving problems.
If you love to work amongst genuine, supportive people who are passionate about revolutionizing an industry, get in touch!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating innovative web applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC Web Forms Web API 2, ASP.Net Core, EF Core
- Designing and implementing complex transaction control systems, secure web applications, creating and consuming web services, migrating to distributed application architecture in Amazon Web Service (AWS) environment
- Develop new and maintain existing applications in Continuous Integration (CI) development pipeline in fast paced Agile environment
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Thrives in a team-based environment with lots of discussion and collaborative work
- Experience working in a Scrum environment with an understanding of Continuous Integration practices
- 8+ years of experience in developing & consuming SOAP / RESTful WCF web services, building ASP.Net Web applications using MVC, MVVM design patterns
- Must have years of experience on .Net (4.0 – 4.7) using C#, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016
- Experience with KnockoutJS, AngularJS, Git, .Net Core is an asset
- Competitive pay with awesome benefits
- Major growth opportunities in a start-up environment
- Learning opportunities, including in-house training and external professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment (foosball and ping pong tournaments, office perks and social events)
- Flexibility to work from home during active coding days 2x per week
- Downtown Vancouver modern open office close to many transit options
Must be eligible to work in Canada and hold a valid work permit.